Tuesday, March 20, 2007

My New Addictions

www.flickr.com

Flickr rocks! Flickr is a photo sharing website, and Matt and I have a great time posting photos and comments on it. And now they have geotags, which are the coolest thing ever. Curious to see what Jackson Hole, Wyoming looks like? Go to geotags and and someone who has taken photos there will post them. What about Bali? Or Amsterdam? Or Dubai? Tons of geotagged photos there. It's combined with GoogleEarth, so you can zoom in and check out the world as your little heart desires. I have discovered I have quite the passion for travel, so this is my one of my favorite sites.

www.tripadvisor.com

I love this site too. Lonely Planet and Virtual Tourist are good as well, but the reviews and the forums on Trip Advisor can't be beat. I love to check out all the different places to travel to and being able to share my opinion of some of the places Matt and I have been. Love. It.

Since Matt's been traveling a bit these past couple of weeks, I have been spending countless hours surfing these sites. Ain't the internet great?

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At March 23, 2007 at 4:27 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah! You crack me up. Jen

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home