Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Grumpy

I've been sort of gloomy and grumpy lately. It seems like these things come in cycles since we've moved. When we first got to KL, everything was so new and different that it was sort of a honeymoon phase. Then, after we'd been here a couple of months, things became more difficult. We had been here long enough to realize all of the little inconveniences and we would get more easily frustrated at being ripped off by a taxi driver, sweating all the time and maintenance taking two weeks to fix the leak in our bathroom.

But then we started to come out of it. I guess we just got used to the differences of everyday living here, and we wouldn't get bent out of shape by the little annoyances. But for the past week or two, I can feel myself sort of slipping back into the grumpies. I'm not sure what exactly is causing it; I could give you fifty different possibilities, but I know that's not the root of it. Maybe I'm still in the adjustment period...blah! I thought I was out of it!

Okay, that's my whine for the day.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At March 29, 2007 at 2:01 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd say your whine is completely justified. It's got to be so hard sometimes.

Tell me what goodies you want from home and I will send them to you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home