Saturday, July 21, 2007

New Computer!

I have a computer. Didn't get the call until 4:45 (from M, who they called instead of me), but I have it. They basically replaced the whole thing, so I now have a new keyboard to destroy. Kind of messing with the OCD, virtually unmedicated Sarah, but still. They came through. Good on them.

Update: Tried again to go to Eye on Malaysia. Was, again, rained out. I should take this as a sign. We went to KL Tower for dinner beforehand. After they bent us over the table with the bill, we took in the sights, and the view is actually pretty spectacular. I recommend going to the observation deck rather than going for dinner. That way, you can still see the view and be able to walk to catch a cab to take you to a nice dinner somewhere else...I'm just saying.

I should up the meds again, huh? I'm kind of bitchy these days.

1 Comments:

At July 21, 2007 at 3:40 PM , Blogger Lao said...

Just ran across your blog - welcome to the neighborhood - I'm from Houston.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home