Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Happy New Year!

Well, hello hello! It's certainly been a while! All in all, it was a lovely visit to the US, once all that pesky work stuff was out of the way. We got back to KL on Friday, and ever since then, I've been jet lag's bitch. Last night was a little better, so hopefully I will be adjusted just in time to head to Dubai (and a four hour time difference) next Tuesday.

To recap, there was much shopping, MUCH eating, much visiting doctors, much family time, much time driving the various Texas interstates, and oh yes, did I mention the eating? There were also many firsts - my first maternity shopping experience (shudder...more on that later), the first time someone took the leap and asked me when I was due (I've finally moved out of the the Pregnant? vs. Beer Gut? phase), the first time I put on a "grown up" bra, and on the day we were leaving, I felt the baby move for the first time!

Next post: All the jacked up pregnancy symptoms that no one ever tells you about. Oh, and I'll throw in something non-pregnancy related as well, for those of you that quickly grow weary of hearing about hemorrhoids and the wonders of the Boppy.

3 Comments:

At January 10, 2008 at 12:15 AM , Blogger Sarah Barah said...

Sounds like you've been busy! Hope all is going well in Dubai.

 
At January 11, 2008 at 2:07 PM , Blogger Cajun (Expat) Malaysians said...

Wow, so much traveling while you are expecting, get as much rest as you possibly can. Me and hubby leave on the 21st from Houston for "my" first trip to K.L. House hunting trip, meeting with International Schools etc. Wish me luck! Looks like we will be moving around the Bangsar area. So happy to finally see our new home. Our four boys will not be making this trip. Our final move date is April 30th. Hope all is well with your travels! Any advise please feel free to hand it out! It will be well taken! Good Luck!

 
At January 14, 2008 at 11:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome back! I was wondering when you'd be back :) Get together soon?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home