Thursday, November 29, 2007

Coming Clean

I mentioned in my last post that there have been some things going on that I had decided not to post about yet. Well, time to come clean...


Hi. I'm pregnant.

We are thrilled! Now, from here forward, I will try not to make every post all about the pregnancy, but to be honest, a good number of them will be. I know that women have been doing this since the beginning of time, but hey, it's my first baby, and I know that you are all waiting with baited breath to hear all about my latest hormone headache, my newly acquired sense of smell and every bout of constipation that I endure. I shall not disappoint.

4 Comments:

At November 29, 2007 at 11:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea! I'm glad you have come clean. Because I do want to hear about hormones and constipation. Makes me feel like I am right there with you.

Except you are in the US already so I'm closer than ever. When do I get to see you? I want to rub your belly.

 
At November 30, 2007 at 2:35 AM , Blogger Sarah Barah said...

Congratulations! Since Donna's the one that got me started with this whole blog reading business, a large number of the ones I read are written by women trying to get pregant, actually pregnant, or new mothers. I look forward to reading about your adventures.

 
At December 3, 2007 at 12:31 PM , Blogger La Niña said...

Congratulations!! :)

 
At December 16, 2007 at 10:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

will donna get to rub your belly?

I have to say that I'm missing the US at this time of the year big time (Christmas). Hope you're having a grand time over there!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home