Saturday, September 8, 2007

Bless Her Heart

You know what? The 90 degree, 90% humidity of KL feels downright cool after being in Dubai's 115 degree heat for the past couple of weeks.

You know what else is cool? After a red eye flight in which I got maybe two hours of sleep, and no nap all day yesterday, I slept for 13 hours last night. M finally had to come and wake me up. Thirteen hours...I guess I'm officially rested up now.

And finally, something that's not so cool:

(From the Teen Miss USA pageant a couple of weeks ago)- (yeah, yeah, I wanted to post the video here, but I don't know how, so you get a link instead)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww

Bless her heart. I just want to tell her to stop talking. Please. You - have - derailed. Her logic seems to be "Well, if I just keep on talking, something halfway intelligent should come out at some point." Sigh. Unfortunately, that didn't happen.

At least she got an appearance on "The Today Show" out of it. And the most shocking thing? She placed THIRD in the whole pageant.

4 Comments:

At September 8, 2007 at 10:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved where she said "The Iraq" and "US Americans" Poor thing.

On a lighter note, I had a dream last night that I came to see you in KL. For a weekend. Right, because I could even get there in a weekend. But it made me wish I could!

 
At September 9, 2007 at 11:59 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least she's not from Texas.

 
At September 10, 2007 at 5:58 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was that "Slater" from "Saved By The Bell" as the emcee?

 
At September 10, 2007 at 10:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Donna, come to KL for a weekend! ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home