Friday, July 6, 2007

Leaving LA

So, here we are, sitting in LAX waiting for our long flight back to Singapore. Although I typically loathe LAX, it's not so bad this time since we are in the airport lounge. Singapore's payback to M for traveling a kabillion miles this year is that he is Gold status (and I will be soon), and now can have all the free Sunchips and scotch he wants in their lounge.

I always feel like a fraud when I go in, like I really don't belong. All the grown ups watch me and wait for me to stuff my purse and all my pockets with all the bags of Corn Nuts. As if. I would totally go for the little mini boxes of sugary cereal instead. I LOVE THOSE.

I'll recap our vacation once we get back to KL.

4 Comments:

At July 6, 2007 at 11:02 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is the C with you? Did you get my messages?

 
At July 6, 2007 at 11:04 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

BBYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEE SAAAAAAAARRRAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!

Triad 1 loves you! See you soon!

 
At July 6, 2007 at 11:06 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

scotchy scotch scotch.

Ok. I am done being a Comment Whore. Now. No, now.

Ok.

 
At July 6, 2007 at 10:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

you guys fly Singapore Air?
We do Malaysia air. Dont' think we'll get to gold status anytime soon, though :(

Slight change of plans here. Looks like we'll be in Malaysia around august 10 or so.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home