Wednesday, June 20, 2007

We're Off!

We leave tomorrow! We are like two kids on Christmas Eve...we probably won't be able to sleep tonight. That's okay, we will have PLENTY of time to sleep on the flight over. Sixteen and a half hours worth of time.

Of course, I now have a ginormous zit on my forehead, just in time for vacation. Woo hoo! I'm all kinds of thrilled about that. I'll probably have to buy it it's own seat on the flight. Seriously.

All to do tonight is finish packing. I tend to overpack for vacations. I never know what I will feel like wearing or where we might go, plus now I have to pack for my new travel companion, Mr. Ginormous Forehead Zit. So I have the giant suitcase out. Thank goodness for airport luggage carts. After that, I have to call in to a work conference call later tonight (a work call the night my vacation starts...that's wrong on so many levels) and then we are off to the airport bright and early tomorrow!

5 Comments:

At June 20, 2007 at 9:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

If Kitty Cat were there, she would be sitting on your bags!

 
At June 20, 2007 at 9:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you have a great vacation!

 
At June 21, 2007 at 11:37 AM , Blogger La Niña said...

Have fun Sarah!

 
At June 24, 2007 at 9:55 AM , Blogger Reese said...

don't you love the timing of zits? ;)

I hope you have a safe flight. What airline do you guys usually fly? We like Malaysia Airlines :)

Have a fantastic time. I hope you're able to relax a bit and not think about work!

 
At June 24, 2007 at 9:55 AM , Blogger Reese said...

holy moses, I have a blogger profile now.
*scratch*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home