Thursday, May 17, 2007

Can I Get Cinnamon Twists With That?

I just found out that there are Taco Bells in Singapore. Holy shit! The elusive Taco Bell, home of the Frito Burrito, the Gordita and the granddaddy of them all, the CrunchWrap Supreme. Ah, ground grade D beef, cheese, refried beans and sour cream nestled between two crunchy corn tortillas and enveloped in a flour tortilla, a la coin purse style.

My Crunch Wrap Supreme! I will come and visit you next month when I am in Singapore! Maybe you can introduce me to your buddy, the Seven Layer Crunch Wrap Supreme that I have heard so much about. Is it true? Can you be made even better with the addition of guacamole and Spanish rice? I have no doubt.

5 Comments:

At May 18, 2007 at 7:30 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's "edible" meat, just one step up from "dog food meat." :) I now get my Nachos Bell Grande vegetarian-style, sans meat. Appropriate since I live in Hippieville.

 
At May 18, 2007 at 9:39 AM , Blogger La Niña said...

Thanks for mentioning this... I've been craving for some burrito and luckily heading to Singapore next week. I haven't had any luck finding a Mexican restaurant here in KL. (If you know one, please tell me).

 
At May 18, 2007 at 5:58 PM , Blogger Sarah said...

Hi La Nina...

I haven't been able to try these yet, but I've heard of two Mexican restaurants in KL - Las Carretas (Ampang) and Fandango's (Desi Sri Hartamas). Hubby's not a big fan of Mexican food, so hopefully I can convince him to try these out soon.

BTW, have a great time with your family in town!

 
At May 19, 2007 at 11:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Triad 1 Spouse has sent you a picture of said Seven Layer Crunch Wrap. I look forward to the day that you are reunited.

 
At May 21, 2007 at 3:19 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

rumor has it there are other nice 'westernized' goodies in singapore for your delight. maybe even the pickles will be there! just don't pee on the street or anything ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home