Sunday, May 27, 2007

Daily Dose of Irony

Earlier this week, I posted about bad grammar and my intense dislike for it. However, I recently realized that I inadvertently used bad grammar on my profile on this blog. (Hangs head in shame.) Mistypes are a bitch.

Previously, the profile read "lack of unaccountability" when describing things that irritate me. Of course, the phrase is either "lack of accountability" or simply "unaccountability". However, I'm sure due to a moment of indecision on my part, the hybrid "lack of unaccountability" was what ended up in my profile.

And that's ironic.

Thank you, Triad #1, for pointing out the error of my ways. I can always count on my sisters to break the really tough news to me, such as when I (gasp!) use bad grammar or when my ass really does look fat in these pants.

1 Comments:

At May 27, 2007 at 10:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Triad 3,

Triad 2 and I would NEVER dream of telling you your ass looks fat in any pair of jeans, because that would never be the case anyway. Plus, then we'd have to go shopping with you for another pair, which Triad 2 says you would never find before the Second Coming.

I vaguely remember telling you this grammar error in my vodka-induced state. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home